The G-Shock GWF-A1000BRT-1AJR is the first limited edition analog Frogman watch and limited to 2,000 pieces.
Inspired by the colorful Borneo rainbow toad, which was rediscovered after 87 years in 2011, the watch has a special design that includes pink and orange accents, clear resin bezel guards, a rainbow IP stainless steel bezel, and a unique etching on the bezel that resembles the warty skin of the toad. There are also some green, blue, and yellow colors in the mix. Each rainbow IP has a different shade, and no two bezels are alike, which reflects the rarity of the Borneo rainbow toad. The watch also has a unique case back image, which is a variation of the new Frogman emblem with warty skin and a long tongue added.
The base GWF-A1000 base is the first Frogman with an analog display and features ISO Diver’s 200M water resistance, Carbon Core Guard with a carbon monocoque case, sapphire crystal, Tough Solar power, Multi-Band 6 automatic radio timekeeping, and Bluetooth mobile link. Other features include a tide graph, Neobrite luminescent hands, date and day display, stopwatch, countdown timer, daily alarm, dual time, LED light, and a diving mode with dive time, surface time measurement, and 30 log records.
- Diving function
- ISO standard 200m waterproof function for diving
- Tide graph that shows the tide information of the set area
- High-brightness LED light (super illuminator)
- Case/Bezel Material: Carbon/Stainless Steel
- Resin band
- Spherical/curved glass
- Screw lock type crown
- Carbon core guard structure
- Antimagnetic watch (JIS class 1)
- Impact resistant structure (shock resist)
- Inner non-reflective coating sapphire glass
- Black IP (case part)
- ISO200m diving waterproof
- Tough solar (solar charging system)
- Radio wave reception function: Automatic reception (up to 6 times/day) (Chinese radio wave up to 5 times/day)/manual reception
<Japan> Received radio wave: JJY, frequency: 40kHz/60kHz (models compatible with both Fukushima/Kyushu stations)
<North America Region> Received radio waves: WWVB, Frequency: 60kHz
<Europe> Received radio waves: MSF/DCF77
, Frequency: 60kHz /77.5kHz <China> Received radio waves: BPC, Frequency: 68.5kHz
*Set the home time setting to the time difference that allows reception of radio waves If set, stations matching the time difference will be received.
- Mobile link function (function interlocking with compatible mobile phones via Bluetooth® communication)
- Automatic needle position correction function
- Hand retract function (when the hour and minute hands overlap with the indial and it is difficult to see, the hour and minute hands can be temporarily retracted from the top of the indial)
- Dual time (with 27 time zones, daylight saving time automatic setting function, home time time replacement function)
- Diving function: Diving time measurement (maximum 2 hours, measured in units of 1 second), surface rest time display (maximum 24 hours), acquisition of diving log (maximum 30)
- Stopwatch (1 second, 24 hours total)
- Timer (set unit: 1 minute, maximum set: 24 hours, measured in 1 second units)
- Time alarm
- Power saving function (in a dark place, after a certain period of time, the hand movement is stopped to save power)
- Date/day display
- Fully automatic calendar
- LED light (with super illuminator and afterglow function)
using the drive time function from the time of full charge without solar power generation : about 5 months In
the case of power saving state: about 30 months
- * If the radio wave is not received or the smartphone is not linked, it will operate with normal quartz accuracy (average monthly difference ±15 seconds).
- Size of case : 56.7×53.3×19.7mm
- Total weight : 119g
- 1 x Watch
- 1 x Warranty Card
- 1 Manual
- Original packaging
Thank you for your express of interest, please fill in your details and one of our customer representatives will get in touch.