TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Warranty period starts from date of the invoice.
- All items bought from Marco eStore valid for 12+6 months warranty period
- All warranty will be auto registered [Please keep the invoice purchase as proof of purchase/warranty purpose.]
- Privileges and benefits shall be recorded upon presentation of the warranty at our Service Centre.
- If you need to return product(s) back to us for warranty purposes, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Surpass Sdn Bhd reserves the right to amend the privileges, benefits, terms and conditions for eWarranty at any time without prior notice.
- Repair or service charges are to be borne by the customer, even within the warranty period, if:
- The problem is caused by improper, rough or careless treatment;
- The problem is caused by a fire or other natural calamity;
- The problem is caused by improper repair or adjustment made by anyone other than our service centre;
- The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, corrosion, rust, stains, accessories (e.g. batteries, knobs, bulbs) and damages due to abuse;
- The case, band, glass or battery is damaged or worn;
- The warranty and the proof of purchase is not presented when requesting service;
- The date of purchase is not shown in the invoice.